The expansion of the English gaming industry in 2020

Friday, December 4, 2023
croissance igmaming marché français

It's been quite an eventful second semester, but I'm happy to report that the online gaming market is finally seeing some much-needed growth in the third quarter. In fact, there's been a remarkable 17.1% increase in this market compared to the same time last year!

The popularity of online poker is increasing.

At the end of March 2020, there was a significant surge in the number of online poker players, with a staggering 180% increase. This upward trend has continued, showcasing impressive performance and attracting even more players. As of now, the player count stands at an impressive 880,000 individuals.

In addition, it is worth noting the significance of the operators in this context. Notably, the total revenue has seen a noteworthy surge of 36.4%, amounting to a substantial 90 million Euros! It is important to highlight that this revenue is distributed unevenly across two distinct components, which are not proportionally divided.

In terms of revenue, the cash games account for 26%, which amounts to a total income of $24 million. On the other hand, online tournaments contribute 74% to the overall turnover, equivalent to a staggering $66 million.

croissance igmaming marché français

Casino games that are currently popular

The realm of internet gaming has experienced tremendous growth in the past few years. The online casinos have introduced and utilized various technological advancements, benefiting a wide range of individuals.

This is the charm that draws people to online casinos - the enticing promotions, significant payouts, and state-of-the-art virtual gaming platforms that allow you to experience the thrill of a physical casino from the comfort of your own home. It is no wonder that the popularity and expansion of online casinos can be attributed to these factors.

Additionally, the advent of Live casino presents the opportunity to engage in casino games with the authentic feel of playing in a physical location.

And lastly, this advanced technology enables the creation of visually impressive interfaces, particularly for slot machines. As a result, players will experience heightened enjoyment during their gameplay!

"The total revenue experienced a significant growth of 36.4% amounting to a staggering $90 million."

And then ?

In order to determine whether online games are experiencing growth or not, we will need to await the arrival of the first quarter of 2023. However, it is undeniable that online casino platforms provide a plethora of captivating content that is likely to attract players, which is a promising indication.

🏆Top Casinos
  • Bonus $300
  • Mobile Casino
  • Multi-software
  • Bonus $200
  • Range of games
  • Customer service
JackpotCity Casino
  • Bonus $/$/CHF 300
  • 1000+ games
  • Top 3 software
Kings Luck
  • Bonus $10,000
  • Mobile version
  • quality games
Tropezia Palace
  • Bonus $100
  • more than 1200 games
  • Betsoft Software
🎓™ Newsletter

Discover the finest online casinos handpicked by our team of experts, presenting an abundance of bonuses and exclusive offers. Ensure you never miss out by simply providing your name and email address.

💥Casino highlighted as the top option for this month.
  • 100 $welcome bonus
  • ❤ 3 weekly promotions
  • ❤ Quality toy library
Now playing